UFC 126 Results: Jones submits Bader

There was no flashy standup from Jones this time around. Instead we were treated to some great ground game. Bader went for a few takedowns, but it was Jones who took control. The grappling in the first showed them both working hard.
With how things were going in the second, I thought for sure we'd see a third round. I really need to remember to never underestimate time. With only 40 seconds left in the 2nd round, Jones pulled off a guillotine choke forcing Bader to tap. What a great fight from both. For me? -Money worth losing (since I laid it on the underdog Bader).  Jones came out very confident and showed he is skilled all around.  Still I would have to wonder with his great takedown defence, will we ever see him on his back?


No comments:

Post a Comment

... follow me on twitter: @trinidypicks