How @ManningSumner Saved Me

How Manning Sumner changed my outlook on life..

A great surprise in finding Manning Sumner as a new follower ..

  Turns out, I've found myself following him.  Accepting his #NoDaysOff movement as my new mantra.  Those three little words moved me.
"No. Days. Off.  No. Days. Off.  No. Days. Off!" (on repeat)
Manning Sumner of Legacy Fit Tweet

..story of my workouts.

 When it comes to keeping up with a routine workout schedule, I'm last in that race.  I was the type to workout on random 2 week spurts.  Enough time to go hard and trim down.  Then I would just settle and go randomly to the gym until I stop going for months.  That was the history of my entire fitness life after high school gym class!

I never had or used a motto when in fitness mode. WAIT - I do frequently tell myself "You're getting so fat, you need to workout." I believe now that saying that to myself was in turn detrimental to my goal of getting fit.

Think about it, being that negative to yourself:

Your mind is telling you that you're already fat .. well then, what's another day missed at the gym?  It's not like you're going to lose all this weight in a single workout session.  Right?  So you'll just start tomorrow - and right now, you'll go and have that extra slice of cheesecake.

Instead of putting yourself down ..

Beat yourself up physically - in the gym and mentally - hit the books!  Just repeat these three simple words:  No Days Off.  Keep it as a commitment to yourself that you are going to take care of you. Take care of your mind, body, and spirit.  Don't stop you're momentum.  Keep going.  Keep fighting for your goals and dreams.  No days off means no days off!  Time is irreplaceable - and you need time to become everything you can be.

-trinidyAnna.

Guess I'll be giving up these for awhile...


@trinidypicks on twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

... follow me on twitter: @trinidypicks