Colin Kaepernick's Body says it all ... Superbowl XLVII


It's that time of year again!  Super Bowl XLVII is happening in New Orleans on Sunday, February 3rd!

How exciting to find two coaches who are brothers, lead their team to this final game.  Obviously my favourite game of the year, not only for all the hoopla but also for all the prop bets! - oh you guys just know me so well. :) Once I figure everything out, I will let you know my picks for the day!  Catch it on twitter: @trinidypicks.

 vs  

Poke a little fun? Sure.. why not?

  I decided to create a little something fun to help show which quarterback I will be rooting for!

TrinidyAnna's QB Showdown:
Colin Kaepernick's Body says it all ...



caption: "You're going down Flacco! This Super Bowl is mine! I'm the future. Me. *evil laugh* "


   

"I got the moves! Oh yea!"



"I got the guns.. The beach is that way Flacco! "  


" And I got Him on my side. Amen! "



" I am so gonna lose . . . "



As you can see, I will be rooting for Colin Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers at Super Bowl XLVII.


Go niners!!

x,
trinidyanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

... follow me on twitter: @trinidypicks