@trinidypicks #UFCONFX - 4 FIGHT PREDICTIONS & VLOG


------

ADDITIONAL POST: 


Great... 10 days until the next UFC event. I'm in desperate need of another 'fight fix' ... pun INTENDED!  Bahaha, I STILL CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT PACQUIAO LOST on Saturday. That is the epitome of of the phrase:  Don't Leave It To The Judges.

On June 22nd(UFConFX) and June 23rd(UFC147), I expect to see a few knockouts.  Lots of birds destined to be flying around in the ring that weekend.

my predictions.

UFC on FX
Ross Pearson/Cub Swanson ... I'd like for Pearson to have a KO here in his featherweight debut.
Brian Ebersole/TJ Waldburger ... Ebersole has been undefeated since 2008, 10 straight wins. TJ Waldburger walking in with 2 straight.  Ebersole KO here. 
Sam Stout/Spencer Fisher ...  Go Canada Go! Sam Stout to win decision 
Gray Maynard/Clay Guida ... I've said it before, I'll say it again... I'm such a Clay Guida Fan!  So I definitely want him to come out victorious and set us up for another viewing of the best hair match-up in all of UFC:  Bendo vs Guida 2.  Guida's performance vs. Bendo was impressive and still stands out in my memory.  I wish for a KNOCKOUT but a straight win will make me just as happy!

UFC147
First, I'd like to say that:  Really? This is a PPV Main Card?  Really?  If These fighters are so worthy for a PPV event, then wouldn't it be safe to say that they deserve to have the picture up for the promo on the UFC site??  Case in hand: 

Poor, Vieira and Dias ... fighters with no face.  
 Wanderlei Silva/Rich Franklin ... Like I said... I WANT TO SEE A KNOCKOUT!! I feel the only way for that to happen is if that KO was delivered by Wanderlei.  In this case, that seems to be the likely scenario.  I'd like Wanderlei to KO Franklin in the first round.


---- on a side note.

Vegas this summer.  For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

... follow me on twitter: @trinidypicks