UFC: 137: GSP vs NICK DIAZ

Wednesday was a great day for UFC fans. It is official.  GSP will put his welterweight belt on the line against Strikeforce's welterweight champ Nick Diaz.  Taking place at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas for UFC 137!  This is going to interesting to say the least.

twitter.com/danawhite
Georges St-Pierre comes into this challenge undefeated since 2007.  SO DOES DIAZ.

Surprisingly I think GSP has a pretty good idea of who Nick Diaz is and how he fights.
 "I don't know him as a person but he's a very exciting guy to watch," said St-Pierre. "I'm happy to fight him. He's going to bring the best out of me, because he's always putting on a good fight, going forward. It's going to be a good fight for me."
GSP, who just defeated Diaz's training partner Jake Shields, will have to come up with a foolproof strategy to get him through this one. Diaz's overall skill and fighting personality will be tough to control.  GSP would need to find a way to control Diaz's ring aggression.

The heart in Diaz is strong, so don't count him out.  I'd like for GSP to stop fighting so technical. I want him to fight from 'within', to be one with the octagon.  Sometimes it seems there's too much thinking.  Just fight GSP! Show us that this fight could live up to its expectations.  Please don't disappoint me again.  Thanks.



COMMENTS: Speak Up, Back Your Team Up!
[Speak Up & Back Your Team Up: Sports Forum: UFC 137: GSP or Nick Diaz?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

... follow me on twitter: @trinidypicks