Dallas Mavericks Silence OKC Thunder

Watched the NBA West Conference Game 4. With OKC winning 10+ baskets I figured this one was done. I thought it was a comfortable enough lead. Thank goodness I PVR-ed the game, otherwise I would've missed out on the Mavericks comeback.




Dirk Nowitzki was on fire in the fourth quarter. Thankfully for him, the game was pushed into overtime. Allowing the Mavericks to (not only comeback from a 15-point but) take a 3-1 series lead.

Next: Game 5 is on Wednesday IN Dallas

Do you think the Mavericks will take it in 5?
What do the Thunder need to do in order to secure a win on Wednesday and stay in the series?



COMMENTS: Speak Up, Back Your Team Up!
[Speak Up & Back Your Team Up: NBA Playoff Series: Dallas Mavericks vs OKC Thunder]

No comments:

Post a Comment

... follow me on twitter: @trinidypicks