LeBron's gone and done it. #NBAFinals





The Miami Heat pulled away from the San Antonio Spurs tonight to take a win and put the 2013 NBA Finals Series Tied at 1-1.  Found this mashed up video of the clip when LeBron James rushes down the court for a crowd-pleasing dunk!  I love the gorilla chest thump at (time) 0:21secs

So the series tied at one a piece and now heading its way to San Antonio.  Rooting for the given is highly unlike me, so obviously I find myself cheering for the 'other guys' as everyone clings to their LeBron and the Heat.  I find it secretly amusing when the big guns fall and all that's left for them to do is wonder ... How is this possible?

So ultimately, I'd like to see the Spurs stomp out the Heat in (of course to make it the most interesting) 7 games!   Is that asking for too much?  

Who are you taking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

... follow me on twitter: @trinidypicks