... boredummmmmm

YOUTUBE Q&A Long overdue ...

mannymetal: trinidy do you have instagram?

nope. i can't get addicted to another thing! i've chosen twitter and youtube as my medium.
792bnz: ok?!?! just out of curiousity; you're not a fan of anderson silva and you're not a fan of jon jones. what fighter do you like?
What I mean when I say "I'm not a fan" is strictly just that - I am not a fan. I don't get excited for their upcoming fights. I don't enjoy watching their fights to where I would pay to see them LIVE. And I wouldn't waste my money to travel and see a UFC main event unless the fighter was fighting someone that I would spend my money on.  This holds true to other fighters, not just Silva or Jones.  
It's like a record you play over and over and over again ... you love the song the first few times .. maybe even a few years.. but then it just gets old.  However - something magical can happen and you'll run into the record years later and will love it once again.
After Jones submitted Vitor.. I could't help but be impressed with that win.  Vitor gave him a great challenge and Jones definitely rose to the occasion.
 As for some of the fighters (new and old) I do like - or 'am a fan of..' - that I would pay to watch at a UFC event are in no particular order:  Junior Dos Santos, Shogun Rua, Forrest Griffin, Josh Koshcheck, Dan Henderson, Michael Bisping, Rich Franklin, Cain Velasquez, Vitor Belfort, Rampage Jackson, Wanderlei Silva, Dan Hardy, Kyle Noke, Rory MacDonald, Clay Guida, Dominick Cruz, Urijah Faber, Scott Jorgensen, ... ummm that's all I can think of right now.  hmm... oh and maybe add in Fedor Emelianenko.
television is killing my braincells ...
or perhaps it's this computer?  I find myself staring at illuminated screens constantly throughout the day.    This has got to be bad for my eyes.  Considering I'm halfway to blind, it would be wise for me to start saving my poor eyes from reaching their inevitable future far sooner than need be.  Besides, television is not teaching me anything.  Primetime is definitely not educating me.  So I should start reading.  give these braincells of mine something to absorb.  I go to the library....

The librarian asks "What was the last book you read?"
I reply, "Do magazines count?"

--- 
still haven't picked up a good read ... any suggestions?  and please don't say Fifty Shades of Grey. Bore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

... follow me on twitter: @trinidypicks