#UFC139 - Great night! Great Fights!

Tonight's fights were amazing!  Very impressed with each fight on the main card.  But of course, I'm most impressed with Dan Henderson!!

Big Fitness - Exercise Equipment Warehouse
sponsored
After burning out by the 4th, I'm so thankful Henderson was able to defend himself to the end.  Shogun Rua got a burst in the 4th/5th but was unable to finish off Henderson.  Which was great for my bets tonight.  I was seriously just on my feet, clenching my fists trying to make the time hurry by... felt like the longest match ever.  I guess after the 1st round knockout of the Dos Santos/Valasquez #UFConFOX fight, tonight's 5-round NON-Championship fight was damn right refreshing.
Forget about the main-event, what about Wanderlei Silva's win tonight?  Completely in awe that Wand could look so good once again.  He ate some heavy shots but was able to get comfortable and get the TKO!  Against Cung Le - who him self put on a great show for the UFC fans.  The ease and creativity of his kicks blew me away, if only he connected and KO'd Wand with the Axe kick -- would've been wicked to witness that.  Instead I think we all just witnessed a rejuvenated Wanderlei Silva.  Let's see where this takes us...