Floyd Mayweather Jr. to challenge Victor Ortiz

Saturday night is going to be full of aggression!  On one hand it's the dying sport BOXING!! On the other, is the ever so popular UFC!!

While I can't wait to watch both, I'll be focusing my attention on boxing ( and PVRing UFC fight night). 
Mayweather Jr. - who has been on hiatus for over a year - will be challenging Ortiz.  Obviously Ortiz is a huge underdog but what I can't believe is this bet I placed:


I highly doubt this fight will make it past the 9th round.  There's so much each fighter has to prove.  Mayweather Jr. can't afford to lose considering he's supposed to be the toughest contender to not face Pacquiao.  Ortiz nothing to lose and everything to gain if he wins.  Can't leave it to the judges - we all know judges can be bought biased. 

I see it being the first 3 rounds as the most aggressive.  round 4-5-6 we'll see who's got the stamina to keep on and the power to hurt.  rounds 7-8-9 , someone'll be hurt enough where it'll hinder his performance.  There may not be a KO, but i can see a possible technical knockout?  I just don't see how this fight will make it to the final round.  If that would be the case, then shouldn't their odds be better than Ortiz at +550 and Mayweather Jr. at -800?  I don't know,  maybe I'm wrong to think that .. I rarely bet boxing - let alone watch it, but either way, UNDER 11 1/2 Rounds for +150 with two knockout powerhouse boxers in the ring sounds good to me.