SUPERBOWL XLVI (46) - Prop Bet Picks

---------------------------

I wait all year for this day, where I am able to make some fun bets to make watching the Super Bowl more exciting.  I look forward to seeing the halftime show - which will be featuring Madonna - this year.   I'm sure it'll be exciting, wish i was there to see that mini-concert LIVE .. but the tele will have to do.


It's sad to know that NFL 2011-2012 Season is wrapping up and only hours away from being over for the year.  CRAP!  Now it means I have spend my Sundays doing something other than watching NFL all day long.  At least my tele bill will be lower considering I won't have to buy the NFL Ticket until next season.

Next best thing about Super Bowl....  is knowing I'm only a month away from MARCH MADNESS!!!

----------------------------