Lucky with the #TSX; #Travel is certain

to stock or not to stock?

Trying my hand with the Toronto Stock Exchange.  Five months ago I decided to enter a position with OceanaGold Corp (TSE:OGC).  It has proven successful at it's close today.  For weeks there was buyer uncertainty which had me having to hold the stock.  Finally, I was able to take my investment out to recover my book value and still keep 5 lots.  Feels good.  What shall I look at next ...


winter is coming ... I should be going. 

The leaves are changing colours and the nights are noticeably cooler.  Soon I will be surrounded by frozen ice wonderful snow.  It makes me so happy to think I'll have an outdoor rapid cooler for my Coca-Cola Classic.  Doesn't get much colder than snow. - except maybe dry ice? or is that more of a burn? Hmm...
COLORADO
As much as I like the snow, most days its just cold and gloomy.  I would much rather be somewhere hot.  Enjoying the sun.  Swimming in the ocean.  I am hurting to go back to Hawaii.  Help me get there.  I won't make it in snow.  Unless I go back to Colorado for a winter ski trip?  The choices, different yet both would make me happy.


LAS VEGAS



sidenote:
my birthday is coming ... my wishlist is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

... follow me on twitter: @trinidypicks